Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Where can I buy a Rubiks Magic or Master Magic??
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 4:38 am 
Help!! Years ago I broke my Rubiks Magic - where can I buy another one, or a Rubiks Master Magic???

Post subject: In the same boat
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 4:38 am 
Just this weekend I rediscovered my Rubiks Master Magic and it broke after a few turns. So I am now looking for a replacement, I would be grateful if you could let me know if you find a place that sells them.

Cheers

Post subject: Restring that Broken Magic
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2001 5:49 am 

Of course, you can always wait for one to come up on eBay. Over the past few months, they have sold for $40 to $140.

Why not try restringing your old one? See directions at:

http://www.zeta.org.au/~sausage/twistymegasite/super-master-magic.html

What a great site this is.

Post subject: I know where, but...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 3:01 pm 

I know where magic or Master magic could be found – in Budapest! If somebody of your friends is going to visit Hungary, you have to ask him. My friend brought for me a few 2x4 and 2x6 magics last week. He bought them directly from the RUBIK STUDIO. I was in Budapest a couple of years before and magics were available at that time also. The 2x4 magic tiles are black with rainbow colored rings (old design).
If you need directions were to find puzzles in Budapest, I'll be happy to help.

Post subject: My friend has one but he's still deciding :-( ??
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 12:25 am 
A friend of mine has one Master Magic 12-tiled silver flip-flap MatchBox puzzle that he just dug out from his cupboard. Quite good overall condition but he doesn't want to sell it on eBay as he's not confident about credit card dealings at the moment ;(
U can quote me a good price & I'll convince him or at least try to make him sell it.
My uncle did say that this puzzle can go beyond US$45 on eBay but the joe is still deciding.
Mail him to make an offer and see what follows...

Post subject: Rubiks Cube
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 3:41 am 
Hello Celia! This is your uncle in Germany! Are you still looking for a RC because you can often find them here at flea markets - the only trouble is that the flea market season closed about three weeks ago but if you're still interested let me know and I'll try and get you one next spring.
How are things going at SAP and what's the new house/flat like? Natalie would love to hear from you, too (nat.sterman@web.de).

All the best

Henry